A rapid slide-free pathology instrument with potential to fundamentally improve diagnostic microscopy.
- Current standard in pathology → H&E stains
- H&E stains take days, are labor intensive, and images cannot be easily shared between institutions.
New SmartPath Dx technology
- Produces results within minutes rather than hours or days which reduces time, labor, and equipment costs.
- Uses water-soluble, non-destructive techniques leaving the tissue samples intact.
- No toxic chemical exposure to technicians.
- Instrument can be used in various healthcare and research settings (i.e., surgical suite, etc.).
- Software is optimized for global digital image distribution.